The places of interest that we will visit during our Kintamani Full Day Tour
The Kintamani Full Day Tour, which lasts about 10-12 hours, is one of our favorite Bali tour package. During this tour, you will visit the Barong and Keris Dance show, Celuk Village, Batuan Village, Mas Village, Kintamani’s Batur Volcano and Lake, Bali Coffee Plantation and the Tegallalang Rice Terraces. The tours is also offering you the wide opportunity to see the beautiful handicraft in Bali which is made by local people to bring home for your souvenir. This tours is very comfortable with our professional tours guide who is always outstanding offer our best service. It is a private tour with full air-conditioning car transfer and delicious lunch is served on the way of the trip to complete your tours enjoyable.
Barong and Keris Dance
Barong dance is an exciting dance drawing a giant lion played by two people and Barong it self is symbolizing of the good side. When the Barong dance is performed, it is always performed two side of the life influence ‘bad and good’. Rangda is symbolizing the bad which two of them are always apposite each other and Rangda it self is drawing as a woman with the hair raising face and she always want spread the bad influence to all people in the world, however Barong is always rescue the moment when Rangda do the bad thing. Barong Dance is accompanied by Gong Kebyar (the orchestra traditional Balinese instrument) which is played by a group of people. During the Barong dance performance, there is Keris Dance attraction also performed where ‘Keris (the wavy double bladed dagger) are used by the dancer to stick Rangda in order to kill the evil.
Celuk Village is a traditional village located next to Ubud in the Gianyer Regency where you can appreciate the mountain culture which in many ways is similar to that of the traditional areas of Ubud and the other surrounding villages except for one major factor, Celuk Village is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices.
Bali Batuan Village a famous Balinese Artwork / Balinese paintings and as such a famous Bali tourism destinations, located about 7 kilometers north of Denpasar about and 10 kilometers south of Ubud, it is popular with center of Bali arts, and now it’s known for its dancing, wood panel carving and Bali paintings ubud. We have lots of tours to Batuan and Ubud painters – where you’ll see the beautiful paintings and they have Bali paintings for sale too.
Wood Carving at Mas Village
Mas village Bali wood carvings / Balinese carvers were for centuries under influence and lead by traditional belief, myths and Hindu religion. Since 1920-1930, wood carving was develop quickly in new styles / themes – by influenced by Rudolf Bonnet and Walter Spies – two men from the West opened the mind and inspiration of Balinese art to include more freedom expression, not only religious purpose.
Kintamani’s Batur Volcano and Lake
Kintamani is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Mt. Batur and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. This place is very femous and visited by many tourists everyday.
Bali Coffee Plantation
Bali Agrotourism, also known as Bali Coffee Plantation, is a popular place to visit to see various tropical plantations such as Robusta Coffee, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), Balinese plain potatoes, starfruit, cacao, jackfruit, durian tree, and many more. While overlooking the river valley, you can learn how to make traditional Balinese coffee and sample some fresh Balinese coffee or ginger tea. They also sell their own brand of Balinese coffee, herb oils, and other items. Another amazing thing you can see here is the civet cat, also known as Luwak, which is the world’s most expensive coffee maker, known as “Luwak Coffee.”
Tegallalang Rice Terraces
Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. Tegallalang forms the three most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud’s shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan.Tegallang alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafes near the ledge offering their ware.
Kintamani Full Day Tour Price
The tour we provide is based on private tours, so we offer two prices you can choose from, which consist of regular tour prices and inclusive tour prices. Please see the details below of both tour package prices.
Regular tour prices
- IDR 400.000/ car (up to 6 people)
- IDR 850.000/ minibus (up to 12 people)
- IDR 1.100.000/ minibus (up to 17 people)
- IDR 2.000.000/ bus (up to 30 people)
- Inclusions: Private car/ minibus/ bus + petrol + English speaking driver
- Note: Entrance fee and lunch are not included.
Inclusive tour prices
- IDR 400.000/ person
- Inclusions: Private car/ minibus/ bus + petrol + English speaking driver + entrance fee + Indonesian food lunch + mineral water
- Note: A minimum booking of two people is required.
Area Covered for Pick-up
- Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud, Benoa Harbour, Ngurah Rai Airport
- Please contact us for pick-up in other area.
- Payment is cash payment.
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver.
- Payment in another currency will be converted using the current exchange rate.
- The price includes a 21% government tax as well as services.
- Get a discount on group reservations.
- Regular Tours Price: This is a Bali day tour price that does not include lunch or an entrance fee, which you must pay separately.
- Inclusive Tours Price: is the cost of a Bali day tour that includes lunch and entrance fees.
- The tour is a private tour, which means there is no other participant, just you and your companion.
- An English Speaking Tour Driver will accompany the tour.
- A tour guide can be requested; please contact us if you wish to do so during your trip.
- Due to your request, time and tourism sites may be changed.
- Use the contact form provided to send us a message, ask for information, or make a tour booking request.
How to book our tour package
- Please complete the tour inquiry form.
- This form is not the final confirmation; we will need to check the tour's availability.
- After receiving your inquiry, we will respond as soon as possible.
- If the form doesn't work, please email us directly to email@example.com
- You can also send us a message via WhatsApp to +62 821 4731 8274