The places of interest that we will visit during our Sekumpul Full Day Tour
The Sekumpul Full Day Tour, which lasts about 10-12 hours, is one of our favorite Bali tour package. During this tour, you will visit Taman Ayun Temple, Ulun Danu Beratan, Sekumpul Waterfall and the Twin Lake.
Taman Ayun Temple, which means ‘beautiful garden’ in Balinese, is going to be our first stop. Taman Ayun Temple has some spectacular views, and its allure stems from a pond that surrounds the temple building complex on its 4 hectares of land. From a distance, the pond appears to be rings of water, making the temple visible underwater. The lush trees and flowers that grow around the temple building add to the beauty of the landscape.
Ulun Danu Beratan
The tour continued with a visit to Bedugul temple and lake, also known as Ulun Danu Beratan, which has a beautiful view of the temple from the lake’s banks. When the lake’s water level is high, the temple appears to be floating. You can also breathe in some fresh air because the lake is surrounded by forests. And at this place, you can have your lunch as well.
Sekumpul Waterfall, or also known as ‘Air Terjun Sekumpul’ by locals, is arguably Bali’s most spectacular cascades with a collection of 7 tall, misty waterfalls in one area. Those seven waterfalls each has its own beauty, form, and height that look extraordinary and makes these waterfalls as the most gorgeous waterfall in Bali.
Twin Lake Wanagiri
The last one is to visit the hill of Wanagiri, to see the Tamblingan Lake from the top of the Hill. The place here is very beautiful because we can see the lake from above as well as the forest of Bedugul. The place here is also very good for selfie because of the many points of interest are provided. The tour ends after this one, and we will drive you back to your hotel.
Sekumpul Full Day Tour Price
The tour we provide is based on private tours, so we offer two prices you can choose from, which consist of regular tour prices and inclusive tour prices. Please see the details below of both tour package prices.
Regular tour prices
- IDR 400.000/ car (up to 6 people)
- IDR 850.000/ minibus (up to 12 people)
- IDR 1.100.000/ minibus (up to 17 people)
- IDR 2.000.000/ bus (up to 30 people)
- Inclusions: Private car/ minibus/ bus + petrol + English speaking driver
- Note: Entrance fee and lunch are not included.
Inclusive tour prices
- IDR 400.000/ person
- Inclusions: Private car/ minibus/ bus + petrol + English speaking driver + entrance fee + Indonesian food lunch + mineral water
- Note: A minimum booking of two people is required.
Area Covered for Pick-up
- Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud, Benoa Harbour, Ngurah Rai Airport
- Please contact us for pick-up in other area.
- Payment is cash payment.
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver.
- Payment in another currency will be converted using the current exchange rate.
- The price includes a 21% government tax as well as services.
- Get a discount on group reservations.
- Regular Tours Price: This is a Bali day tour price that does not include lunch or an entrance fee, which you must pay separately.
- Inclusive Tours Price: is the cost of a Bali day tour that includes lunch and entrance fees.
- The tour is a private tour, which means there is no other participant, just you and your companion.
- An English Speaking Tour Driver will accompany the tour.
- A tour guide can be requested; please contact us if you wish to do so during your trip.
- Due to your request, time and tourism sites may be changed.
- Use the contact form provided to send us a message, ask for information, or make a tour booking request.
How to book our tour package
- Please complete the tour inquiry form.
- This form is not the final confirmation; we will need to check the tour's availability.
- After receiving your inquiry, we will respond as soon as possible.
- If the form doesn't work, please email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a message via WhatsApp to +62 821 4731 8274