The places of interest that we will visit during our Tanah Lot Full Day Tour
The Tanah Lot Full Day Tour, which lasts about 10-12 hours, is one of Bali’s most popular tours. During this tour, you will visit Taman Ayun Temple, Ulun Danu Beratan, Jatiluwih Rice Terraces and Tanah Lot.
Taman Ayun Temple, which means ‘beautiful garden’ in Balinese, is going to be our first stop. Taman Ayun Temple has some spectacular views, and its allure stems from a pond that surrounds the temple building complex on its 4 hectares of land. From a distance, the pond appears to be rings of water, making the temple visible underwater. The lush trees and flowers that grow around the temple building add to the beauty of the landscape.
Ulun Danu Beratan
The tour continued with a visit to Bedugul temple and lake, also known as Ulun Danu Beratan, which has a beautiful view of the temple from the lake’s banks. When the lake’s water level is high, the temple appears to be floating. You can also breathe in some fresh air because the lake is surrounded by forests. And at this place, you can have your lunch as well.
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
The Jatiluwih Rice Terraces are one of Tabanan’s most popular tourist attractions. It provides breathtaking views of the largest rice terraces in Bali. Jatiluwih is known for having a vast expanse of rice fields with a beautiful panorama and still uses the traditional Balinese rice field irrigation system known as “Subak.” It is located in the Batukaru mountains, so it has a pretty cool temperature.
Tanah Lot Temple
The last one is to visit Tanah Lot Temple, a well-known tourist destination in Bali that everyone should go to. Tanah Lot is always full of tourists who stroll, take pictures, or sit leisurely waiting for the sunset while eating corn on the cob. There are also sea snakes, which have a distinctive black and yellow flat tail like a fish and are cleansed by the community. The tour ends after this one, and we will drive you back to your hotel.
Tanah Lot Full Day Tour Price
The tour we provide is based on private tours, so we offer two prices you can choose from, which consist of regular tour prices and inclusive tour prices. Please see the details below of both tour package prices.
Regular tour prices
- IDR 400.000/ car (up to 6 people)
- IDR 850.000/ minibus (up to 12 people)
- IDR 1.100.000/ minibus (up to 17 people)
- IDR 2.000.000/ bus (up to 30 people)
- Inclusions: Private car/ minibus/ bus + petrol + English speaking driver
- Note: Entrance fee and lunch are not included.
Inclusive tour prices
- IDR 400.000/ person
- Inclusions: Private car/ minibus/ bus + petrol + English speaking driver + entrance fee + Indonesian food lunch + mineral water
- Note: A minimum booking of two people is required.
Area Covered for Pick-up
- Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud, Benoa Harbour, Ngurah Rai Airport
- Please contact us for pick-up in other area.
- Payment is cash payment.
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver.
- Payment in another currency will be converted using the current exchange rate.
- The price includes a 21% government tax as well as services.
- Get a discount on group reservations.
- Regular Tours Price: This is a Bali day tour price that does not include lunch or an entrance fee, which you must pay separately.
- Inclusive Tours Price: is the cost of a Bali day tour that includes lunch and entrance fees.
- The tour is a private tour, which means there is no other participant, just you and your companion.
- An English Speaking Tour Driver will accompany the tour.
- A tour guide can be requested; please contact us if you wish to do so during your trip.
- Due to your request, time and tourism sites may be changed.
- Use the contact form provided to send us a message, ask for information, or make a tour booking request.
How to book our tour package
- Please complete the tour inquiry form.
- This form is not the final confirmation; we will need to check the tour's availability.
- After receiving your inquiry, we will respond as soon as possible.
- If the form doesn't work, please email us directly to email@example.com
- You can also send us a message via WhatsApp to +62 821 4731 8274