The places of interest that we will visit during our Uluwatu Full Day Tour
The Uluwatu Full Day Tour, which lasts about 8-10 hours, has become one of Bali’s most popular tours. During this tour, you will visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Melasti Beach, Padang Padang Beach, Uluwatu Temple and dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana
First, we go to the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park (or known as GWK by locals), which is located in Ungasan, Bali’s southernmost region, at 146 meters above ground level, or 263 meters above sea level. The GWK is named after the giant statue of God Vishnu, who was sitting on top of the Garuda and is intended to be a landmark as well as Bali’s mascot. The statue has now become the world’s third-largest.
The tour continues to Melasti Beach, a beautiful beach located beneath a high cliff. This beach is one of the best in Ungasan due to its unspoiled blue sea. Since there are a lot of tourists coming, the road to the beach has been repaired so that they can get to the beach more easily. The surrounding high limestone cliffs were cut and built into a road with many turns, which looks incredible from above.
Padang Padang Beach
The tour continues to Labuan Sait Beach, which is also known as Padang Padang Beach by locals, is a beach with a narrow coastline but stunning scenery. Even if the beach is not so vast, it has an extraordinary charm with its white sand and sunset. Another interesting thing is that this beach was once used for celebrity video shoots, like the music video for ’Someday’ by Michael Learns to Rock in the 90s (before the beach was famous), or some footage of ‘Eat, Pray, and Love’ starring Julia Roberts in 2014.
If you are a fan of Balinese dance, then don’t miss the spectacular Kecak Fire Dance show at Uluwatu Temple, which has become one of Bali’s most iconic art performances. The Kecak dance is well-known for its prominent use of human vocals, which are accompanied by gamelan instruments to create an intense dance-drama. It would be perfect to enjoy at sunset at the cliff-top amphitheatre, which is located short distance south of the temple on the Bukit peninsula.
Jimbaran Beach Dinner
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran, Jimbaran Beach is a beautiful beach in the southern part of Bali with white sand that stretches along the coast. There are numerous cafes that serve delicious seafood dinners with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.
Uluwatu Full Day Tour Price
The tour we provide is based on private tours, so we offer two prices you can choose from, which consist of regular tour prices and inclusive tour prices. Please see the details below of both tour package prices.
Regular tour prices
- IDR 400.000/ car (up to 6 people)
- IDR 850.000/ minibus (up to 12 people)
- IDR 1.100.000/ minibus (up to 17 people)
- IDR 2.000.000/ bus (up to 30 people)
- Inclusions: Private car/ minibus/ bus + petrol + English speaking driver
- Note: Entrance fee and lunch are not included.
Inclusive tour prices
- IDR 400.000/ person
- Inclusions: Private car/ minibus/ bus + petrol + English speaking driver + entrance fee + Indonesian food lunch + mineral water
- Note: A minimum booking of two people is required.
Area Covered for Pick-up
- Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud, Benoa Harbour, Ngurah Rai Airport
- Please contact us for pick-up in other area.
- Payment is cash payment.
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver.
- Payment in another currency will be converted using the current exchange rate.
- The price includes a 21% government tax as well as services.
- Get a discount on group reservations.
- Regular Tours Price: This is a Bali day tour price that does not include lunch or an entrance fee, which you must pay separately.
- Inclusive Tours Price: is the cost of a Bali day tour that includes lunch and entrance fees.
- The tour is a private tour, which means there is no other participant, just you and your companion.
- An English Speaking Tour Driver will accompany the tour.
- A tour guide can be requested; please contact us if you wish to do so during your trip.
- Due to your request, time and tourism sites may be changed.
- Use the contact form provided to send us a message, ask for information, or make a tour booking request.
How to book our tour package
- Please complete the tour inquiry form.
- This form is not the final confirmation; we will need to check the tour's availability.
- After receiving your inquiry, we will respond as soon as possible.
- If the form doesn't work, please email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a message via WhatsApp to +62 821 4731 8274